Work With Us
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE COMPANY REQUIRED FOR HCGM SCHOOL BUILDINGS & COMMUNITY CENTRES
The Hellenic Community of Greater Montreal (HCGM) is looking for Cleaning and Maintenance Services for the following locations:
- South Shore Community Centre and Socrates IV Campus – 5220 Grande Allée, Saint Hubert, J3Y 1A1
- Socrates III Campus – 11, 11th Street Roxboro H8Y 1K6
- Socrates V & Annexe Campuses – 931 Emerson, Laval, H7W 3Y5 and 1005 Pie –X – Laval, H7V 3A9
- Démosthène Campus – 1565 St-Martin west, Laval, H7S 1N1
Applicants should have their own cleaning / janitorial services company with at least five years experience in the field. The Community provides on site living quarters at the South Shore complex. During the day the contractor will act as concierge for the respective Socrates-Démosthène School campus and after hours as a cleaning contractor.
Additional duties to be performed include, amongst others:
- Daily cleaning of floors
- Daily cleaning of classrooms and bathrooms
- Garbage removal
- Chalkboard cleaning
- Washing and buffing of floors
- Stripping and re-waxing of floors
- Must be on site during school days
- Changing of light bulbs
- Minor repairs and maintenance
- Surveillance of evening activities
- Upkeep of the lawn
- Pedestrian walks snow removal and salt application
- Window washing
List of Equipment:
Buffing machine, shampoo-steam machine, vacuums, lawn mower and snow blower, as required.
For more information please contact Eleni Sarridis at 514 738-2421; extension 123. Interested candidates can obtain the additional information at the HCGM Head Office, 5777 Wilderton Avenue, Montreal.
Applications should be sealed and submitted by 3pm on September 21st 2015 at the HCGM Head Office address.