The administration and staff of The Sports Centre are pleased to invite you, your family and your friends to participate in the various activities of athletic fitness and leisure. Established in 1984, The Sports Centre’s main objective is to provide quality programs and services, a variety of special events and a diverse method of registration for its members.
Some activities are offered year round, others during the school year and camps in the summer months. Registration fees can be paid by personal cheque, certified cheque, or money order. Taxes are included in all fees quoted. No registrations will be accepted over the phone. No re-imbursements except for medical reasons. The use of lockers, showers and saunas are free of charge.
It is recommended to see a physiologist or personal physician before embarking on a fitness or exercise program. More than a dozen activities are being offered including:
• team sports (basketball, cosom-hockey, soccer, volleyball, etc.)
• racket sports (badminton, tennis)
• fitness activities (weight-training)
• martial arts, (taekwondo, bojuken-kick-boxing, karate)
• children’s activities (sports clubs, summer camps, etc.)
• and others (tournaments, excursions, etc.)
The Center offers you three ways to participate:
• Individuals can become members and use the weight room, gymnasium and other locals, when available, to practice without an instructor.
• Individuals can register for specific courses or clubs with instructors.
• Groups and teams can reserve time to use the gyms or other locals
With two key locations, The Sports Centre is able to convenience you with the following services:
• Information desk and friendly reception
• Telephone reservation of gymnasium
• Locker rooms, saunas and showers
• Free parking
Soccer program (5 – 12 years old)
Saturday 9 :30 am – 2 :30 pm from: September until May
Karate program (5 & older)
Monday & Wednesday from: September until June
Weight room membership $25 a month or $85 for 6 months
Summer day camp program (5 – 13 years old)
Runs for 8 weeks from late June until mid August
Birthday parties offered at the Montreal Sports Centre 3 hrs includes 1 ½ of gym time and hall for birthday. Cost $225.
For more information please contact:
Steve Frangoulis, Sports Director
Tel: 514-738-2421 ext.111 (after 12:00pm).
Harry Bistolas, Sports Director
514-738-2421 ext.132 (after 3:00pm).