HCGM Supplementary Education
Dear children, parents and guardians,
We welcome you to a new school year! The administration of the HCGM Supplementary Education, the teachers and the staff are looking forward to an outstanding school year. We are ready for the awesome task of preparing our students to be successful. The year will be filled with learning opportunities. We will continue to work together in order to give your children the chance to learn more about their language, their culture and religion and cultivate their Greek identity.
The Supplementary Education Schools (Saturday Schools) of HCGM
• Enhance and develop Greek language skills.
• Preserve Greek language and heritage through history, religion, geography, traditional dancing and theatre.
• Follow a structured curriculum using E.D.I.A.M.ME teaching material of the University of Crete.
• Respect and honour the traditions, applying diversified teaching methods and combining learning with fun.
• Prepare students for the Certificate of Attainment (Ministry of Education of Greece)
• High School students get credits by the Ministry of Education of Quebec.
Elementary schools 9am -2pm
Saint-Nicholas School (Kindergarten to Grade 6): (École Socrates-Démosthène building), 1565 St.Martin O., Laval, H7S
Platon-Omeros School (Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 6): Montreal (5757 Wilderton, Montreal H3S 2K8),
Platon-Omeros Roxboro campus (Pre-Kindergarten to grade 6) (École Socrates-Démosthène- campus III building), 11, 11e rue, Roxboro H8Y 1K6),
Platon-Omeros South Shore campus (École Socrates-Démosthène- campus IV building), 5220 Grande-Allée, St-Hubert, J3Y 1A1
High Schools 8:45am to 14:15pm.
Aristotelis school (High School): Montreal (5757 Wilderton, Montreal H3S 2K8),
Aristotelis Laval campus (École Socrates-Démosthène- campus V building), 931 rue Emerson, Laval H7W 3Y5
Aristotelis South Shore campus (École Socrates-Démosthène- campus IV building), 5220 Grande-Allée, St-Hubert, J3Y 1A1.
For more information, you may contact us by phone at 514-738-2421, ext. 115 or 116, and by email at [email protected] or [email protected]