Our main priority this year is to ensure the health and safety of our dancers and instructors. Before registering your child, please review our COVID-19 policies below. You must indicate your agreement on our registration page. If you do not agree, please do not register.
1. All dance lessons will take place in the gyms of the respective campuses.
2. All students, regardless of age, must at all times be wearing a mask during the dance lessons.
- Masks will not be provided by the instructors. Should your child(ren) arrive at practice without a mask, they will not be allowed into practice. We strongly encourage the use of surgical masks rather than reusable masks.
3. In accordance with Health Directives, students who are 13 and over must be fully vaccinated in order to participate in dance lessons. Instructors will scan their QR codes at the beginning of each class. Make sure your child(ren) has the VaxiCode app or brings in a printed copy of their QR code.
4. Dance instructors will ensure that a window or door is open at all times to ensure proper ventilation of the area. Please ensure your child(ren) has a sweater in case they get a little cold. Discretion and common sense will be used by instructors depending on the weather conditions outdoors.
5. Only students who have practice and instructors will be allowed to enter the building. No parents of other family members (i.e. siblings, grandparents, cousins, etc.) may enter the schools or remain in the schools after their dance practice is over.
- An instructor will come to the designated entrance to pick up your child(ren) at the beginning of practice. Instructors will also ensure that parents have picked up their child(ren) at the designated door (depending on campus).
- IMPORTANT: Parents must arrive earlier than the scheduled end of practice to pick up their child(ren) so that instructors are not waiting with children at the door and may begin practice with their next group.
6. ALL students will sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the premises. They will be holding hands during practice.
7. A short break will be organized for the younger groups to use the bathroom.
8. There are no functioning water fountains in the schools, thus it is important for your child(ren) to come prepared with a water bottle at practice.
Should your child have any symptoms (COVID-related or other), they will not be allowed into practice until they are no longer symptomatic. We encourage parents to communicate with the instructors via email to ensure the safety and health of all our dancers and instructors.
NOTE: All teachers are fully vaccinated.