NOTICE OF COMMUNITY SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
March 1st, 2022
To ALL Members of the Community
You are requested to attend the following Community Special General Meeting on Sunday, March 20, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. at the Hellenic Community Center “Adrian Maris,” 5757 avenue Wilderton, Montreal.
COMMUNITY SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
(No 02/2019-2022, at 3:00 p.m.)
1. Meeting called to order
2. Declaration of quorum
3. Opening prayer
4. Election of Chairman and Secretary
5. Reading and approval of the minutes of the previous General Meeting
6. Community Elections 2022:
- a) Determination of the Elections Date
- b) Election of Elections Committee
- c) Budget for the Elections
7. HCGM Financial Statements and Auditors’ Report as at June 30th, 2021
8. HCGM 2021-2022 Consolidated Budget
9. Audit Committee Report
10. President’s Report
11. Members’ Question Period
12. New Business
NOTICE: The active members (those who have fulfilled their current membership obligations) have the right to vote. Membership fees in arrears must be paid at the entrance. New members are entitled to vote if they have been enrolled 30 days prior to the General Meeting (February 18, 2022).
In line with the Quebec government’s reopening plan and important COVID-19 restrictions being lifted as of March 14 (i.e. phasing out of vaccine passports and capacity restored to 100%), the general assembly will be held on March 20 to give every active member of the HCGM the ability to attend and participate without limitation.