Job Offer: Natural Caregiver’s Program Assistant
HELLENIC SOCIAL SERVICES OF QUÉBEC
- 3860 Boulevard Notre Dame, bur. 202, Laval, H7V 1S1
- 5220 Grande Allée, Saint-Hubert, Québec, J3Y 1A1
The candidate is required to help with:
- The existing programs. Activities, conferences, cafés-rencontres and whatever else the coordinator or SSHQ director will need help with
- Regular info-mobile kiosk activities (out-of-office)
- Sensitizing and informing natural caregivers of the elderly
- Surveys after activities
- Preparing announcements, flyers regarding activities for the media
Requirements and working conditions
Education: Secondary completed.
College diploma in related field or in the last year of studies
Experience: 1 to 2 years as a community intervention worker or related
Candidate must have a working knowledge of French and English (verbal and written); Greek or another language is an asset. Candidate must be comfortable with using Microsoft Office in Windows environment; valid driver’s license and possessing a car is an asset; reports to the appropriate project coordinator for the particular activity and the SSHQ Director when relevant.
Salary offered: $ 15 – per hour
Employment status: temporary / between 15 and 21 hours per week /occasional weekend and evening work
Renewable yearly contract until 2021.
The candidate must be available as of July 22, 2019.
Deadline for applications is July 12, 2019.
Only the candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
The SSHQ-HCGM is an equal opportunity employer.
Name of contact person: Eleni Fakotakis Kolaitis (Director)
Email: [email protected]
Please send a letter of presentation and CV.
For further details you may contact Franca Aiello, Assistant to the Director SSHQ at 514-738-2421, #135 or by email: [email protected]
This position is funded in part by APPUI MONTÉRÉGIE and by L’APPUI LAVAL.