An invitation to our High School Open House
Dear Parents of our Socrates-Démosthène Sixth-Graders:
First, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for having selected École Socrates-Démosthène for your child’s primary education. It is for this reason that you have been cordially invited to our Open House of École Socrates-Démosthène’s High School.
The Open House will take place from November 5th to November 8th, Sunday from noon to 2 pm, Monday to Wednesday between 9 and 11 am, and Wednesday evening between 6 and 8 pm at the Socrates II Campus, 5757 Wilderton Avenue in Montreal. The meeting place will be the campus office on the 2nd floor.
During your visit, the Socrates-Démosthène High School staff will offer you a well-rounded guided tour of our newly equipped classrooms, our top-of-the-line new science laboratory where the students have access to a multitude of technological tools, our gymnasium and fitness training room and our student lounge.
We urge you to see for yourselves why our High School would be the ideal choice for your child. Not only will our students complete their studies in an environment that is familiar, which will permit them to pursue their trilingual education in French, Greek and English, but will also allow them to continue exploring their cultural heritage deeper while embracing new challenges.
By opting for our Socrates-Démosthène High School, your child will have:
- The chance to pursue his/her objectives of excellence in subject matters such as French (high caliber), mathematics and sciences in small group settings, promoting academic performance
- The privilege of taking English enriched courses
- The advantage of taking computer courses geared towards software directly related to the subject matters taught.
- Access to tablet computers
- The opportunity to distinguish themselves in our Athletics and Science programs
- The choice of enrolling in many stimulating extracurricular activities
- The joy of enriching further the knowledge of the Greek culture and language
- Competitive tuition fees and the chance to take advantage of our discount for siblings at the elementary level and
- The possibility for financial assistance if applicable
The academic program is performed in a safe and healthy environment where the code of conduct and the principles of École Socrates-Démosthène are predominant.
If you cannot come to our Open House, please contact Campus Socrates II at 514-738-2421, ext. 144 or by e-mail at [email protected] in order to book an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
The General Director