The Hellenic Community of Greater Montreal (HCGM) encompasses the Community’s schools, churches, social services, cultural and community centres within the territory of metropolitan Montreal, including Laval, Montreal, and the South Shore.
Position Overview and Main Responsibilities
Reporting to the Accounting and Finance Directors, the A/R Clerk is responsible for the entire billing and revenue cycle, including accounts receivable and collections for the as well as, client accounts and collections for the HCGM as a whole.
• Experience in revenue and billing cycles, collections and processing of accounts receivable
• Bilingual; knowledge of the Greek language an asset
• Discrete, good communication skills, ability to quickly execute tasks and resolve issues
• Organised, able to work in a team environment and meticulous
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel and Accpac (asset)
The position is unionised, guided by the Support-staff Collective Labour Agreement in place. Remuneration is based on the Collective Agreement salary scales in effect and benefits include a group life, medical and dental insurance plan, paid legal and other holidays, as well as, paid vacations.
Please send your CV with cover letter, email: [email protected]
Application deadline: June 4, 2017
The HCGM is an equal opportunity employer.