Request for Tender for Cleaning-Janitorial Services
Socrates –Démosthène Campuses and Community centers
The Hellenic Community of Greater Montreal is looking for Cleaning Services for the following locations:
- South Shore Community Center and Socrates IV – 5220 Grande Allée, Saint Hubert, J3Y 1A1
- Socrates- III – 11, 11th Street Roxboro H8Y 1K6
- Socrates V & Annexe – 931 Emerson, Laval, H7W 3Y5 and 1005 Pie –X – Laval, H7V 3A9
- Demosthenes – 1565 St-Martin west, Laval, H7S 1N1
Applicants should have their own company for cleaning / janitorial services with at least five years of previous experience in the above field. The Community provides on-site quarters in the South Shore Community center. During the day the contractor will act as concierge for the respective specific campus Socrates-Demosthenes School and after hours as a cleaning contractor.
Additional duties to be performed include:
- Daily cleaning of floors
- Daily cleaning of classrooms and bathrooms
- Garbage removal
- Chalkboard cleaning
- Washing and buffing of floors
- Stripping and re-waxing of floors
- Must be on-site during school days
- Changing of light bulbs
- Minor repairs and maintenance
- Surveillance of evening activities
- Upkeep of the lawn and surrounding exterior areas (landscaping exterior surrounding areas)
- Pedestrian walks snow removal and salt application
- Window washing
The contractor should supply the following list of Equipment:
Buffing machine, shampoo-steam machine, commercial vacuums, lawn-mower, and snowblower
Interested candidates can obtain the relevant information at the Head Office of the Hellenic Community, 5777 Wilderton Avenue, Montreal, from September 2nd to 6th, 2019, before 2 pm.
For more information please contact Eleni Sarridis at 514 738-2421 extension 123.
Applications should be sealed and submitted by September 20th, 2019, 2 pm, at the head Office, 5777 Wilderton Avenue, Montreal.